|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Chemistry Teacher looking to find an exciting role in the Hounslow area for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Chemistry Teacher looking to find your first permanent role inside of a wonderful secondary school this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher with a need for a new and inspiring challenge in the Hounslow area for the coming academic year?
Maybe you are looking to be part of a secondary school renowned for providing their students with a superb standard of learning experiences?
Don’t waste any time for this exciting Chemistry Teacher role this September!
Chemistry Teacher – Role Information:
- Chemistry Teacher
- Permanent Role
- Located in Hounslow
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Chemistry lessons
- Supporting students throughout lesson time
- Providing engaging and inspiring learning experiences
- Available to both NQT’s and experienced teachers
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Chemistry Teacher – Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your teaching career
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and passionate attitude
- Dedicated to the progression of your students
Chemistry Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ Secondary School
- Dedicated and driven Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent location in South West London
- Fantastic student behaviour – passionate about learning
- Prides itself on providing superb set of learning experiences
- Superb teacher support and staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Chemistry Teacher eager to join a wonderful secondary school in the Hounslow area, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!