|Location:||Bury, Bury BL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – January 2021 start
Are you a successful and proactive Chemistry Teacher, who due to the current circumstances did not get chance to secure a new role this September?
Would you be keen to hear about an exciting position starting in January 2021?
If you are a chemistry teacher who values your well-being, putting pupils first and the ability to offer fun and creative lessons, this could be the role for you!
Please send your CV or call our Manchester office for a chat about this Chemistry Teacher role today.
- Secondary School in Bury
- 11-16, mixed
- Diverse school with higher than average PP
- Walking distance to Public Transport links
- Supportive school with a strong, established leadership team
- Clear vision and plan for the school
- Exceptional training & NQT induction
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- January 2021 start
- £24373 – £40490
- TLR on offer for the right candidate
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Chemistry Teacher
- NQT or experienced welcome
- Team player
- Have strong subject knowledge
- Ability to teach all Sciences to KS4
- Dedicated and committed to the wider school environment
Chemistry Teacher – about the school
- Strong senior leadership team
- Team of 11 Science Teachers
- New building and facilities
- Excellent resources
- Strong links with the local community
- Large, spacious classrooms
- NQT support and induction
- Development opportunities for ambitious teachers
To be considered for this permanent Chemistry Teacher role starting in January, click apply now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.