|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Chemistry Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for 2021?
Do you wish to work at a thriving STEM specialist school that offers both students & staff a fantastic learning environment?
Perhaps you are relocating to South London and wish to work at a school that is close to excellent transport links and offers a cohesive & collaborative science department?
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge at an upcoming Lambeth secondary school & sixth form then this Chemistry Teacher opportunity could be the ideal role for you!
For further information on this excellent Chemistry Teacher role please simply apply on this page today, as the school are shortlisting immediately for a January 2021 start!
Chemistry Teacher –Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Chemistry Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now for a January 2021 start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run chemistry / science lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level chemistry / science exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 science related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- STEM specialist school
- KS4 – KS5
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.