|Location:||Ealing, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Science Teacher & Chemistry specialist who is currently searching for a fresh teaching challenge for January 2021?
Does an Outstanding graded secondary & sixth form in Ealing, that boasts superb behaviour and excellent results, sound like the perfection solution for you?
Whether you are an experienced Chemistry Teacher, a Science NQT or maybe you are looking to relocate to West London, this Chemistry Teaching role at this thriving West London school could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
If excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this Chemistry Teacher role is for you!
To register your interest in this Chemistry Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange virtual interview immediately for a January start!
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons science for KS3 – KS5
- Specialise in your subject special of chemistry
- Promote a passion for science
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Become an integral part of the science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in chemistry or a science subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.