|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB10 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Are you a science teacher with a preference for Chemistry looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work in a large and vibrant science department who run plenty of STEM initiatives to bring the curriculum to life?
If so, then this is the Science teaching role is for you!
Science Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Science Teacher role – Mainly Chemistry
- Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers
- Direct contract through the school
- Full time position
- Plan, deliver and run lessons science for KS3 – KS5
- £27,596 – £43,348 MPS/UPS
- Interviewing now for a September start
Science Teacher – About You:
- QTS / PGCE
- Science degree – Chemistry specialism
- Evidence of ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ teaching
- Excellent classroom management
- Passion about science and about education
Science Teacher – About the School:
- Large secondary school with vibrant atmosphere
- Located in Uxbridge
- Onsite carpark and good transport links
- Progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Community school
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Sara at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Teacher role. If you are shortlisted for this role, I will contact you by phone and email as interviews are being held in the next few weeks. The school reserves the right to fill the post before the closing date should they find an outstanding candidate therefore please do not delay your application.
Great transport links (Met/Piccadilly line) and close to M40 and M25
Commutable areas include: Ruislip, Ickenham, Pinner, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Hayes, Slough, Harlington, Harefield, Denham, Iver, Cowley, Heathrow, Eastcote, Richings Park