|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TWR4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41139 per Annum|
Are you a Chemistry Teacher who is looking for a supportive secondary school which boasts excellent behaviour?
Does a thriving Outstanding graded secondary & sixth form that boasts a cohesive & thriving science department sound like the perfect September solution?
Start September at this STEM specialist secondary school that has one of the most popular and successful sixth forms in West London!
If excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere are important to you, then this Chemistry Teacher role is for you!
This role would be ideal for a Chemistry NQT or RQT!
To register your interest in this Chemistry Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Chemistry Teacher role
- Suited for NQTs & RQTs
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,139 Chemistry Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons chemistry for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree chemistry / science degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.