|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – September start
Are you a talented Chemistry Teacher looking for a new challenge this September?
Perhaps you are relocating to the Greater Manchester area in the summer?
Or, you would like to be the first to find out about TLR positions in order to progress your career?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
We specialise in supporting relocating Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression to find new permanent positions.
Requirements – Chemistry Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by Summer 2021
- Strong Chemistry Subject knowledge
- Ability to teach KS3 Physics & Biology would be beneficial
- Passionate about providing a 1st class education for all pupils.
- Committed to your own professional development
- Start date: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Head of Chemistry/Science roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open to experienced Chemistry Teachers and NQTs
About the schools – Chemistry Teacher
- We support a range of secondary schools and colleges in Greater Manchester
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Supportive and successful/improving Science departments
- Positive and happy atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal Chemistry Teacher position this September, please send your CV now!