|Location:||Manchester, North West England M8 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – September 2023 Start – Permanent – Manchester
This popular school is looking for a creative and career minded Chemistry specialist teacher to join their growing team this September.
This a great option for both ECT’s and experienced teachers who want to progress their careers in a supportive environment.
If you are dedicated to proving high quality teaching, keen to contribute to the whole school community and eager to think outside the box when planning lessons to bring the curriculum to life, then you are the Chemistry Teacher we are looking for.
i-teachers are not a supply agency – we support dedicated teachers finding their next permanent positions!
Person Specification – Chemistry Teacher
- QTS – or working towards currently
- Chemistry specialism – excellent subject knowledge
- Genuine passion for Science and for educating pupils
- Energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Evidence of ‘good’ or better teaching
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
What can this school offer you as a Teacher of Science?
- Full-time permanent role starting in September 2023
- Inspirational Leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Clear vision and plan for the school
- Career progression opportunities – expanding pupil numbers
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Dedicated team of TAs/LSAs to support your lessons
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- Fabulous location in Manchester – easily accessible via car and public transport
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Teacher of Chemistry role at this fantastic school in Manchester. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Tameside, Stockport, Bolton, Bury.