|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD9 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Permanent Role – September Start
Are you a recently qualified Chemistry Teacher with the ambition of finding a supportive and welcoming secondary school based in the Bradford area, with an excellent NQT induction programme?
Or are you an experienced Chemistry Teacher looking for the opportunity to display your teaching experience and subject alongside a variety of talented and dedicated Science Teachers?
This welcoming and Science orientated secondary school based in the Bradford area is looking to find a passionate and motivated Chemistry Teacher with the ability to organise and conduct outstanding practical and theoretical lessons in the Chemistry subject.
If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, make sure to apply straight away or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers!
Information about the role:
- Permanent Role
- September Start
- MPS – UPS Salary
- Chemistry Teacher
- Outstanding Science department
- Available to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers
- Located in the Bradford area
Information about the school:
- Welcoming and supportive secondary school
- Intent on creating remarkable learning environments
- Offers fantastic CPD and progression
- Outstanding Head of Science
- Newly renovated laboratories and facilities
- Keen to offer teaching roles for NQTs
- Minimum 2:1 Chemistry degree
- NQT or Experienced Teacher
- Passionate about the Chemistry subject
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Ability to organise and conduct outstanding theoretical and practical lessons
- Brilliant communication skills
If you’re interested in becoming a valued and key member of a flourishing Science department as a Chemistry Teacher, Click APPLY NOW or contact Amy at i-teachers for a friendly chat and more information about the role!