|Location:||London, London (East) E6 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – Newham (E6)
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction program and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its Chemistry department and curriculum?
Perhaps you are looking for the opportunity to work in a school that offers many TLR opportunities for staff?
If this Chemistry Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Chemistry Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £30,480 – £49,571 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic chemistry facilities and resources
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Chemistry Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Chemistry department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Chemistry
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Chemistry related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Chemistry Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Chemistry Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.