|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester BL1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – September 2023 start – Manchester
Ideal for relocating Chemistry Teachers, Outstanding ECTs or those looking for progression this September!
Have your circumstances changed meaning you are now keen to find an exciting Chemistry Teacher role in Manchester?
Perhaps you are currently training and are looking for that perfect school to guide you through your ECT year?
As a result of recent success in their Science Department, this school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new Chemistry Specialist.
Chemistry Teacher – overview of the role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Start date: September 2023
- Pay: MPS £28,000-£44,000
- Location: Manchester – excellent links to public transport including tram and bus
- Shortlisting ASAP – apply now
- Open Chemistry Teachers / ECT
Requirements – Chemistry Teacher + TLR
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by September 2023
- Ideally a Chemistry degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from observations
- Career minded Chemistry Teacher and real team player
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
About the school – Chemistry Teacher + TLR
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Excellent Science Department and resources for pupils/teachers
- Positive and happy atmosphere with real team players working together
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, please send your CV to Holly right away for consideration.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.