Chemistry Teacher – Chemistry NQT
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Chemistry Teacher who strives to work in a thriving science department?
…or are you a Chemistry NQT who is looking for an Outstanding school with exceptional behaviour to launch your teaching career at?
This thriving West London Secondary School is looking for a new Chemistry Teacher to add their sterling science department this September!
No ‘Matter’ your level of experience, this Chemistry Teacher role at a school that is a STEM specialist would offer fantastic support and development opportunities!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Chemistry Teacher role.
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent chemistry teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 chemistry teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run chemistry lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree chemistry / related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for chemistry, science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.