Chemistry Teacher – Chemistry NQT
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a chemistry teacher who would you like to start the next academic year at a highly popular and performing secondary & sixth form?
This Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form are looking to add an energetic and focused chemistry teacher to their thriving science department.
Both experienced chemistry teachers and chemistry NQT candidates are welcome to apply, so please do not delay your interest as the school are looking to interview immediately.
This is a fantastic and rewarding to teach chemistry & science to pupils who fully embrace learning and be part of an engaging and cohesive science department!
To register your interest in this fantastic chemistry teacher role then please apply on this page by attaching your CV!
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Chemistry Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 Chemistry / Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Chemistry Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons chemistry for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving Science department
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree chemistry / science related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for science and STEM
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Chemistry Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.