Chemistry Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS5 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
Are you a recently qualified Chemistry Teacher eager to display your teaching skillset in a new and exciting environment?
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher passionate about finding a new role where you can showcase your ability and utilise prior experience?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a school renowned for being a leading STEM school in the Leeds area?
Chemistry Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- Located in Leeds
- September 2020 start
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting secondary Chemistry lessons
- Creating superb learning experiences for your students
- Utilising subject knowledge to support students learning
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Chemistry Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Science subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Extensive degree subject knowledge
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Chemistry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Inspiring and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to be patient and supportive regarding pace of students learning
Chemistry Teacher – Benefits of the Role:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Proactive and inspiring Head Teacher
- Range of academic ability in KS3/KS4
- Modern Science based equipment and resources
- STEM orientated secondary school
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced Science teaching staff
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are qualified Chemistry Teacher dedicated to making sure your students receive a high standard of academic support and teaching, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.