Chemistry Teacher – NQTs welcome to apply
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Newly Qualified Chemistry Teacher –Chemistry NQT – Chemistry Teacher – September 2019 start
I am working with a school that because of expansion, they are looking for a new Chemistry Teacher to join in their Science Department. This school are in the fortunate enough position to be looking for a new addition to overstaff their department, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of their most experienced and successful Teachers.
Overview of Chemistry Teacher role:
- Full-time, permanent position including a direct contract through the school
- Starting September 2019
- Located in Sutton Coldfield
- Shortlisting and interviewing on an ongoing basis
- Open to Newly Qualified Science Teachers
- Teaching mainly KS3 and KS4 with the opportunity to co-teach KS5 once you feel more comfortable
What will you need?
- The most important thing is to be on track to have QTS by September 2019
- Ideally a Chemistry degree, 2:1 or above, however this is not essential
- Excellent feedback from placement observations
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Willing to continue the school’s inclusive and driven ethos
- You will be a reflective teacher with commitment to your own development
A little more about the school…
- Ofsted GOOD school
- Driven and extremely organised school
- High achieving department which also has state-of-art facilities
- Fantastic reputation within the local community
- Fabulously supportive SLT and renowned NQT induction
- Moreover, they have experience with School Direct trainees and NQTs and above all you will have access tailored CPD and mentor throughout your induction
How to register your interest and apply:
- If you feel that this role is perfectly suited to you, then simply send your CV to Jamie right away for consideration.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted directly to discuss your aspirations, the school and the application process.
- The school have requested that shortlisted applications complete a basic ID check prior to be invited to an interview/lesson observation.