Chemistry Teacher – Rochdale
|Location:||Rochdale, Rochdale OL12 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Chemistry Teacher – Rochdale – September start
This secondary school in Rochdale is keen to recruit a determined and inspirational Chemistry teacher like you, to give their pupils the best chance to succeed.
Would you like to secure a permanent position in an ambitious school, with a strong leadership team who put their teachers first?
If you are keen to teach an innovative and pupil-led curriculum in a vibrant school, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers ASAP! Video interviews will commence before or after half term.
About the school
- Ofsted ‘Good’ School
- Excellent progress for pupils from low starting points
- Strong teacher development programme
- Fantastic employee benefits
- Located in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, excellent links to public transport
- Young and vibrant Science team with clearly defined roles
- Multi-cultural and diverse
- Work with an amazing team and inspirational pupils
- 1000+ pupils
- Permanent role
- MPS – UPS
- Chemistry Teacher – Qualified Teacher Status
- Chemistry specialism – strong subject knowledge
- Passion for supporting all pupils including those who are disadvantaged
- Real team player who can put in the hard work and reap the rewards
How to apply: Please send your CV to apply for this role starting in September. If shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss further.