Class Teacher – Primary – KS1 or KS2
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Primary Teacher – GOOD Primary School – Walsall
Are you a newly qualified Primary Teacher looking to join a two form entry school with an excellent NQT induction programme?
Perhaps you are an experienced Primary Teacher with a wealth of knowledge and teaching experience and would love to transfer this into a new setting?
This warm and welcoming primary school in Walsall are looking to find a new addition for September. At this stage, classes are not confirmed and your interests and experience will be taken into account.
Primary Teacher – Role Information:
- Primary Teacher – KS1/KS2
- Permanent contract starting September 2019
- MPS – UPS
- Located in Walsall
- Ofsted rated GOOD
- Providing exceptional learning experiences for primary children
- Fabulous NQT induction with supportive mentor and reduced teaching timetable
- Open to both NQTs and more experienced teachers
- There is a potential TLR available for right candidate
- Passionate about teaching
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to differentiate and stretch and challenge where needed
- Passionate about promoting doing the right thing and thinking big
- Commitment to raising standards of teaching and learning, and willing to take a reflective approach to teaching
How to apply:
- Simply click apply and submit your CV
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis and interviews being arrange for after Easter
- We provide all interview preparation support
- Please note, only shortlisted applications will be contacted
Whether you’re a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to find a first permanent contract, or an experienced Primary Teacher looking for an exciting new role, make sure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!