Computer Science Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you an ICT / Computer Science graduate who has what it takes to become a secondary teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to work as at a thriving secondary school as a Graduate Academic Tutor?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Graduate Academic Tutor role is perfect for you!
Aspiring Computer Science teachers would be able to gain invaluable experience in this opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Computer Science Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Computer Science Graduate Academic Mentor role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £18,000- £22,000 pro rata salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting & arranging interviews now
- January 2021 start
Computer Science Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Support the Computer Science department
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your Computer Science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Computer Science Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Computer Science, engineering, maths, or science
- Computer Science A-level required
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 800 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Graduate Academic Tutor role.