Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who has what it takes to become a teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to work towards becoming fully qualified Computer Science Teacher?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Graduate Trainee Teacher role is perfect for you!
You would be working on a 1:1 and group basis with students, whilst developing the skills to take on lessons at a warm & welcoming Brent secondary school!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring computer science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for a September start
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 computer science lessons
- Focus on your computer science subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking computer science lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in computer science
- Passionate about computer science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is preferable
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role.