Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who has what it takes to become a teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience?
Would you relish the opportunity to work towards becoming fully qualified teacher as a Graduate Trainee Teacher first?
Aspiring Computer Science teachers, who hold a 1st, 2:1 or A-level in this specialist subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this opportunity.
You would be working on a 1:1 and group basis with students, whilst developing the skills to take on lessons at a warm & welcoming secondary school!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring computer science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now for an immediate / September start
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 computer science lessons
- Focus on your computer science subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking computer science lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in computer science
- Passionate about computer science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Graduate Trainee Teacher role.