Computer Science Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Do you wish to start September in a rewarding and exciting Computer Science Teacher role?
Are you a Computer Science Teacher or NQT who is searching for a school that can accelerate your career and invests in ICT?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computer Science Teacher role at this thriving Buckinghamshire secondary schools & sixth forms!
This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants to apply now to be shortlisted for virtual or in school interviews!
Register your interest today by applying on this page and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Computer Science Teacher role!
Computer Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Computer Science Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £24,373 – £40,490 Computer Science Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging virtual interviews
- September 2020 start
Computer Science Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run computing lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level computing exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive IT department
Computer Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 computer science or ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Teacher role.