Computer Science Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M2 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Computer Science Teacher – Manchester
Are you an enthusiastic and innovative Computer Science Teacher or Trainee Teacher?
Are you eager to secure a permanent Computer Science Teacher role in a thriving, supportive school in Manchester, with excellent resources?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.
Computer Science Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent position – September start
- Brand new facilities
- £25713 – £41604
- Computer Science compulsory as part of forward-thinking curriculum
- 11-16 mixed school based in Manchester.
- School have a huge dedication to STEM
- Part of an exciting, growing Multi Academy Trust
- Supportive Senior Leadership team
- Help with interview preparation from i-teachers
Computer Science Teacher – Person Specification
- Be an excellent practitioner with ‘good’ or better in observations
- Good academic background
- Have excellent subject knowledge and can demonstrate excellent teaching in the subject
- Confidently and creatively deliver all aspects of the subject at KS3 and KS4
- Create enrichment opportunities for all students across Key Stages
This is a really exciting time to join an innovative school that realises the true importance of Computer Science – the subject has been compulsory since September 2020 and they are keen to expand their already strong team of teachers.
Behaviour is excellent in this school and they are passionate about ensuring pupils are well equipped for life after GCSEs.
To be considered for this exciting Computer Science Teacher opportunity – Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.