Computer Science Teacher – Computer Science NQT | Bexley
|Location:||London, Greater London da8 UK|
|Salary||£27596 to £43348 per Annum|
Computer Science – Outstanding graded Secondary School & Sixth Form – Bexley, London – Interviewing immediately– Permanent position – April or September Start 2019
Are you currently looking for a Computer Science Teacher role to start in April or September 2019?
Would the opportunity to work in an ‘Outstanding’ over-subscribed secondary school in Erith be for you?
Perhaps you are looking to work under a SLT that is supportive and collaborative?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computer Science Teacher role at one of East London’s most promising Secondary Schools & Sixth Forms! This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants apply now!
- Computer Science Teacher or Computer Science NQT
- State of the art ICE Suite and computer facilities
- Outer London Spine
- Key Stage 3 & 4, with the possibility of Key Stage 5
- Outstanding graded Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Southwark, South London
- Close to strong transport links
To be considered for this Computer Science Teacher or Computer Science NQT opportunity you must have the following:
- 1st or 2:1 Russell Group (preferable) ICT – Computer Science related degree
- PGCE or Schools Direct background (Teacher Training certificate)
- Graded as Good to Outstanding in previous observations
- Strong subject knowledge
- Good classroom / behaviour management
In this Computer Science Teacher post you will be teaching alongside a cohesive team, and will operate across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4, with potential key stage 5 teaching on offer also depending on your ability. Work with and learn from an excellent faculty and liaise closely with a committed and passionate Head of ICT to develop your own practice, whilst also benefitting from the outstanding facilities and teaching resources, including a state of the art ICT suite!
Attainment here is above average, so a strong academic background and a detailed knowledge of ICT/ computer science is vital, as is the ability to differentiate your lessons to challenge all of your students.
The school are looking to interview immediately and could interview as early as next week for this fantastic ICT Teacher role!