Computer Science Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Computer Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham B6
This Computer Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity for a recent IT based graduate eager to use their subject knowledge and develop their teaching ability in the forthcoming academic year prior to teacher training.
Are you a recent IT based graduate eager to join a secondary school with a history of working with talented and knowledgeable graduates?
Perhaps you looking for the opportunity to join an experienced and talented IT department, aided with state of the art facilities and equipment?
Furthermore, are you intent on a career as a Computer Science Teacher, looking to gain paid school experience to develop your confidence?
Information about the role – Computer Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Full academic year, full-time Monday to Friday
- September 2019 start
- Secondary School
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only as a Computer Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Excellent opportunity to gain first hand Humanities teaching experience
- Under the guidance and tutelage of an exemplary Head of Department
- Vital for progression into PGCE/teacher training programme
- Shortlisting for September start and interviews taking place ASAP
Requirements for the role – Computer Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 IT based degree, ideally you will have strong A Levels to complement this
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about a teaching career in Computer Science
- Eager to join cohesive and knowledgeable IT department
Information about the school:
- Proven and successful Head Teacher
- Modern ethos and values
- State of the art IT based facilities and resources
- Superb CPD programme
- Public transport links nearby
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to gain paid school experience prior to embarking on teacher training, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.