Computer Science Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a Computer Science graduate who has a passion for their subject and is looking for a teacher training route for September?
Do you have prior tutoring or teaching experience and would relish the opportunity to train to teach through a thriving Brent secondary school that is part of a high performing academy trust?
If you are passionate about Computer Science and you wish to create inspiring and enriching learning experiences for students, then this Trainee Teacher role is perfect for you!
You would be developing the skills to take on lessons at a warm & welcoming Brent secondary school!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Computer Science Trainee Teacher role
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route
- Interviewing now
- September 2021 start
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Plan & deliver computer science lessons
- Support KS3 – KS5 students
- Focus on your computer science subject specialism
- Build up your skills towards taking computer science lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Computer Science Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in computer science
- Passionate about computer science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is preferable
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Trainee Teacher role.