Computing and ICT Teacher – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Computing and ICT Teacher – September start – Interviews being held ASAP
Are you a Computing and ICT Teacher who is available for a September role due to a change in circumstances?
Are you eager to secure a permanent Computing and ICT Teacher role in a top rated school in South Manchester this September?
This innovative Secondary School is looking for an ambitious Computing Teacher who can really make a difference. Do not miss out on the opportunity to secure a permanent role this September – send your CV or call the office for more information.
Computing and ICT Teacher
- Vacancy open to experienced and newly qualified Teachers
- Computing and ICT Teacher position
- Permanent position, starting September
- Outstanding CPD/Induction programme and training
- Popular school in Manchester
- Outstanding facilities and equipment
- Supportive and visionary Leadership team
- Innovative curriculum
Computing and ICT Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Computing / ICT Teacher or NQT
- Excellent subject knowledge and academic background
- Evidence of ‘Good’ or better teaching
- Passionate and dedicated to your own professional development
Computing and ICT Teacher – About the school
This Computing and ICT Teacher role is located in a popular area of South Manchester, close to tram links. The facilities at this school are second to none with a brand new ICT suite which now boasts state of the art computers and equipment.
The school have a glowing Ofsted report that recognises the dedication from Teachers and leadership. The school serves a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a range of socio-economic backgrounds. This school is a real hub for the community with various outreach programmes.
Do not delay in sending your application – Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly chat.