Computing Assistant Teacher
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Computing graduate who has a serious passion for IT and would love to encourage young people to take an interest in your subject?
Perhaps you are looking for a highly rewarding career that will allow you to have a direct and genuine impact upon the next generation?
Maybe you would like to work in education but you would first like to gain some first-hand experience in school first?
Consider this fantastic opportunity based at a brilliant secondary school in Watford that will allow you to work with young people and inspire them to perform and reach their goals! Register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers straight away!!
Computing Assistant Teacher: Your Role
- Your role will be as ‘Assistant Teacher’ at this school because you will be working very closely with the brilliant teachers and practitioners that work there. You will be using your expert subject knowledge to assist and guide students through the discipline and ensure that they reach their targets and their goals.
- You will be working alongside the teachers of the department in learning to plan lessons and conduct your own intervention sessions.
- You will become part of the furniture at the school as they love to invest in graduates and guide and train you throughout your time there to ensure you are feeling confident and comfortable in your role.
- Paid £400 per week in the role alongside extra paid tutoring opportunities outside of school hours.
Computing Assistant Teacher: The School
- You will be based within the IT department of a fantastic Secondary School that is conveniently placed nearby excellent transport links. The school has a large car park for those that drive and is well serviced via the Metropolitan line and buses nearby.
- Welcoming atmosphere and lovely surroundings that the school is based within that allows their students lots of freedom within the grounds.
- They have a very strong track record working with i-teachers graduates and have currently have a number working there.
- The school does offer teacher training opportunities after the academic year for those who impress and who would love to stay on and train at the school to get their QTS.
Computing Assistant Teacher: Role Requirements
- 2.1 in a Computing based degree would be ideal but not essential
- A-Level in IT or related is mandatory along with good results in your A-Levels and GCSEs
- Strong interest in working with young people
- You will be motivated, determined and ready to make an impact
If this sounds like the kind of role that would really interest you then please do not waste any time and register your interest with Andrew at i-teachers straight away! The school are looking to hold interviews ASAP with start dates immediately available for the right graduates! Apply now!