Computing Science Teacher
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£45766 to £29915 per Annum|
Are you a Computer Science Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Do you wish to work at a thriving secondary school, that is part of an Outstanding academy trust, that can accelerate your career and invests in ICT?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computing Teacher role at this highly popular & welcoming West London secondary school & sixth form!
This school welcomes both experienced teachers and NQT applicants to apply for this highly rewarding Computer Science Teacher opportunity.
Register your interest today by applying on this page and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Computer Science Teacher role today!
Computer Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Computer Science Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £45,766 Outer London salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Computer Science Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run computer science lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level computing exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive IT department
Computer Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 computer science or ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Enthusiasm to get involved in extra curricular activities
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with 900 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computer Science Teacher role.