|Location:||London (West), Wandsworth SW11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a Computing Teacher who is looking for a school that can accelerate your career and invests in ICT?
Or are you a Computing NQT who is eagerly searching for a secondary school that can offer the very best NQT support from September?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Computing Teacher role at one of Wandsworth most promising secondary schools.
This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants who are engaging and have a true passion for computing & ICT!
If you feel that you would be a perfect fit for this superb Computing Teacher role please simply apply on this page today!
Computing Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent computing teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 computing teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September 2020 start
Computing Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run computing lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level computing exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive IT department
Computing Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 computer science or ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Part of a thriving & highly popular academy trust
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1500 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Wandsworth, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Computing Teacher role.