|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B15 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a Computing Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge in a school that can accelerate your career?
Do you wish to work at a school that offers a fantastic learning environment for both students and staff?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, apply for this Computing Teacher role now!
If this Computing Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Computing Teacher – The Role
- Permanent role, full-time
- £25,714 – £41,604 per annum
- Plan and conduct engaging Computing lessons
- Prepare students for their Computing exams
- Monitor student progress
- Potential to progress and take on extra responsibilities
- Run extracurricular clubs
Computing Teacher – The School
- Birmingham location
- Well connected by transport links
- Inclusive and pupil-centered environment
- Innovative and holistic curriculum
- Strong focus on pupil and staff emotional health and wellbeing
- Experienced and dedicated team of staff
- High quality teaching standards
Computing Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 in Computing / Computer Science / ICT related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Passion to serve the local community
- Strong classroom management skills
- Passionate about teaching
To apply to this Computing Teacher opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!