Computing Teacher – January Start
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m40 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Computing Teacher – Permanent – Manchester
Are you a successful Computing Teacher who is passionate about challenging students to think creatively?
Would you like to join a thriving school where your subject is popular at GCSE so that you can further your career?
If you are an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge this January, or an NQT looking for a supportive role – this could be the ideal school for you!
Join this schools growing and well-resourced department in January as a Computing Teacher.
*This school would consider an Easter start for the ideal candidate, so if you are looking for a move but still have a notice period, please get in touch!*
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Growing Computing Faculty as a result of expanding pupil numbers
- Broad curriculum covering areas from Computing/Computer Science to IT & Digital Literacy
- Personalised pathway for all students at KS4
- Well-resourced classrooms in addition to excellent CPD
- Permanent, Full-time position
- MPS – UPS
Person Specification – Computing Teacher
- Passion for your subject
- Consistently meeting and exceeding teaching standards
- Excellent academic background – degree related to computing
- Enthusiastic, motivated and a real team player
- Heavily invested recently into their IT Infrastructure
- Working in partnership with a national teaching school
- Emphasis on how important technology is to prepare pupils for the future
- Visionary principal and leadership team
- Excellent CPD and career progression
- Manchester – popular location – Easily reachable by public transport
How to apply
- Send your CV today or call the office for more information
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone/email with more information, your CV will not be sent to the school unless we have contacted you first.