Core Subject Academic Coach
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Have you graduated with a degree in an English, humanities, maths or science subject and wish to gain classroom experience before training to teach?
Would you like to put your knowledge and skills to the test by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, working as a Core Subject Teaching Assistant?
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this academic coach opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Core Subject Academic Coach role your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Core Subject Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Academic Coach role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Core Subject Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student with group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Core Subject Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Academic Coach role.