Core Subject Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who wishes to forge a career in education?
Would you like to start a paid support role immediately an Outstanding West London secondary school?
Start to build up your school based experience immediately in this fantastic Core Subject Academic Coach role immediately!
This Outstanding Hounslow secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience the full academic year, supporting those students who need it the most!
Do not delay your interest in this role! Simply register by applying on this page today and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant role!
Core Subject Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Academic Coach role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Immediate start
Core Subject Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5 within a thriving SEN deparatment
- Offer support to this student which includes scribing and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various people
Core Subject Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Academic Coach role.