Core Subject Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who wishes to forge a career in education?
Would you like to start a paid support role immediately an Outstanding West London secondary school?
Start to build up your school based experience immediately in this fantastic Core Subject Academic Tutor role!
This Outstanding Hounslow secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience supporting those students who need it the most!
Begin your education career journey working within a highly successful and cohesive SEN department that will ensure you earn whilst you learn from a fantastic SENCo!
Register your interest in this exciting and rewarding support role by applying on this page today and attaching your CV!
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Core Subject Academic Tutor role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists or experienced SEN TA’s
- Immediate start
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Be a subject specialist in your degree subject
- Offer support to this student which includes scribing and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Academic Tutor role.