Core Subject Academic Tutor – fantastic teacher training route
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
After graduating this summer are you relishing the chance to start the path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you love to gain some in-classroom experience at a school that can offer a schools direct route?
Start immediately at this Outstanding West London secondary school, gaining invaluable classroom experience, in this superb & rewarding Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Put your degree to fantastic use in this Academic Tutor role and inspire, motivate and support students to achieve their full potential.
This highly popular school not only allows you to earn whilst you learn, but also has a fantastic teacher training route available!
The school are looking to arrange trial days immediately so please do not leave it too late or you will miss out this fantastic opportunity!
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Academic Tutor role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism – English, humanities, maths or science
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Core Subject Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about education and science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Academic Tutor role.