Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Hillingdon UB10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Support students in your specialist core subject in this rewarding Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This thriving Hillingdon secondary & sixth form are looking for talented graduates searching for experience in education to as teaching assistants supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis.
If you are applying for a PGCE or Schools Direct course for September 2020 then this teaching assistant role would certainly boost any CV or application.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September 2019 start
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to students which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Hillingdon, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role.