Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent English, maths or science graduate who is eager to gain some classroom experience before training to teach in 2020?
Would you like to put your knowledge to the test by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, working within the department of your subject specialism?
Take the next exciting steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher in this incredibly rewarding Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Teaching Assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting NOW for a post half term start
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support through group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject – English, humanities, maths or science teachers
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Strong resources & facilities
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant role.