Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – English, Maths and Science Graduates!
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham B9 – Paid School Experience
A superb secondary school located in Birmingham is looking to find a driven and enthusiastic Core Subject Graduate eager to gain first hand teaching experience supporting the development of secondary students as a Humanities Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Are you a recent English, Maths or Science Graduate eager to find a role where you can utilise your subject knowledge?
Perhaps you are intent on a career in secondary education, looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience, before embarking on teacher training?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a cohesive and dedicated Core Subject Department that is able to nurture and support your development?
Information about the role – Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Full academic year, full-time Monday to Friday
- September 2019 start
- Secondary School
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only as Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Excellent opportunity to gain first hand Humanities teaching experience
- Under the guidance and tutelage of an exemplary Head of Department
- Vital for progression into PGCE/teacher training programme
- Shortlisting for September start and interviews taking place ASAP
Requirements for the role – Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 Core Subject degree with strong A Levels
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Eager to progress into English, Maths or Science teaching career
- Supportive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to keep students interacting and engaged throughout lessons
- Experience working with young people is advantageous
- Willingness to work flexibly across the department
Information about the school:
- Superb secondary school
- Dedicated and proactive Senior Leadership Team
- Inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- Passionate about providing enriching learning experiences
- Carefully developed Core Subject curriculum
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents guardians
- Valued member of local community
If you are a recent English, Maths or Science Graduate eager to gain paid school experience, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.