Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
This ‘Outstanding’ secondary school based in the Westminster area is looking for a dedicated core subject graduate ready to find and exciting opportunity educating secondary students in the academic year.
Are you a core subject university graduate with the ambition of progressing into a career in education, looking to find a role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced and talented secondary teachers able to develop and enhance your teaching ability?
Perhaps you are committed to finding a school with a proven teacher training programme, able to equip you with everything needed to begin a successful teaching career?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this excellent Graduate Teaching Assistant role?
- Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- September start
- Located in the Westminster area
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Looking to gain first hand core subject teaching experience
- Opportunity to progress directly into teacher training programme
- Supported by inspirational Head of Department
What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Ambition to progress into teaching career
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Be a valued and attentive team member
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ secondary school/sixth form
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Driven and inspiring Senior Leadership Team
- Respectful and pupil based ethos
- Modern facilities and resources
- Excellent teacher training programme
If you are a core subject graduate looking to find a valued teaching experience before the progression into a brilliant teaching career, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!