Core Subject Learning Mentor
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Core Subject Learning Mentor –Secondary –Leeds
Are you a recent graduate who has graduated with a 2:1 or above in your degree and would like to enrol in a teaching career?
Perhaps you have tutoring experience but would like to gain hands on classroom experience before pursuing a teacher training course?
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Make sure you submit your CV today to Demi at i-teachers to be considered for this Core Subject Learning Mentor role in Leeds!
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The Role
- Core Subject Learning Mentor- Full-time
- Monday – Friday school hours (term time)
- Support pupils in small groups
- Monitor pupil progress
- Feedback to class teachers and SLT
- Opportunity to build classroom management
- Earn £70-£90 per day (term time only)
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The School
- Secondary school in Leeds (LS10)
- Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Inclusive school community
- Nearby transport links via bus/tram
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Exceptional CPD programme
Core Subject Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree classification in a core subject
- Tutoring/coaching experience is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your subject
- Excellent communication skills
If this Core subject Learning Mentor role in Leeds sounds like the ideal opportunity for you to gain some experience working in a school, simply submit your CV to Demi today!