Core Subject Learning Mentor – Newcastle
|Location:||Newcastle, Newcastle NE4 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Core Subject Learning Mentor
This excellent school in Newcastle is looking for a graduate to join a welcoming school and support young people’s learning. The graduate will gain invaluable school-based experience in a lovely school whilst being paid!
Core Subject Learning Mentor – Newcastle – Graduate role – September 2023 start
Are you a recent graduate with experience working with children and young people?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with young people in a school-based environment?
Maybe you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain vital teaching experience before progressing into a teacher training programme?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to step into teaching, please submit your CV today to Lucy at i-teachers to be considered for this Core Subject Learning Mentor role.
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The Role
- Core Subject Learning Mentor- Full-time
- Welcoming school in Newcastle, NE7
- CPD’s to compliment your hands-on experience with relevant knowledge
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- Work for the full academic year in one school as a Core Subject Learning Mentor
- Earn £350-450 per week (term time only), working as a Core Subject Learning Mentor
- Monday – Friday school hours (term time)
- Vital school-based experience for those considering teacher training
Core Subject Learning Mentor – The Responsibilities
- Core Subject Learning Mentor – Graduate role
- Deliver 1:1 and small group sessions
- Support students and monitor their progress
- Help students to develop their knowledge in core subjects
- Support students to overcome learning barriers
- Feedback to class teachers and SLT
Core Subject Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- Degree in a core subject
- Previous tutoring/mentoring experience
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate, adaptable, and resilient individual
- Core Subject Learning Mentor- Apply today!
If this Core Subject Graduate Learning Mentor role sounds like the ideal role for you to step into teaching, please apply by submitting your CV to Lucy today!