Core Subject Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £425 per Week|
Are you an English, humanities, maths or science graduate who is looking for the right path into teaching?
Do you wish to dip your toes into school life first by working as a Teaching Assistant before training to teach?
Aspiring secondary teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 in a core subject would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Core Subject Teaching Assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Core Subject Teaching Assistant role your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Core Subject Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Core Subject Teaching Assitant role
- £375– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English, humanities, maths or science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Core Subject Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to students which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Core Subject Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject – English, humanities, maths or science teachers
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Core Subject Teaching Assistant role.