Core Subject Tutor
|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM13 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate with a 2.1 or 1st? Have you considered the prospect of a rewarding career in teaching?
Perhaps you are considering a PGCE but would like to gain experience in a Secondary School before diving into your teacher training?
An inclusive Secondary School in Thurrock is looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their team as a Core Subject Tutor!
If this Core Subject Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Core Subject Tutor – The Role
- Monday – Friday, school hours
- Paid role, £350 – £450 per week
- Work with KS3 – KS5 mixed ability students
- Support experienced and dedicated class teachers
- Deliver 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- Monitor progress and provide feedback to teachers and parents
Core Subject Tutor – The School
- Located in Thurrock
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Knowledge rich curriculum
- Fantastic state of the art facilities
- Experienced team of teachers and a dedicated SLT
- Excellent extracurricular programme
- Good transport links
Core Subject Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 degree in a core subject
- Previous coaching or tutoring experience is desirable
- Passion for teaching
- Good subject knowledge
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Interested in a teaching career
To apply to this Core Subject Tutor opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!