|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS10 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Become a Cover Supervisor at an excellent secondary school in the heart of Leeds – gain paid, high-quality experience in a supportive school.
Do you like the idea of teaching but would like to gain some hands-on experience as a Cover Supervisor before committing to a teacher training course?
Are you looking to contribute to the academic success of the school and share your passion for secondary teaching?
This excellent secondary school in Leeds are looking for a Cover Supervisor for a January start! This role is perfect for anyone looking to gain hands-on, paid experience before completing their teaching training the following year. As a Cover Supervisor, you will manage the classroom, making sure high-quality learning is continuing.
At i-teachers we only look for long-term positions for you as we believe this is where you gain the most experience and are full immersed in the life of a teacher.
If you are excited by the opportunity of a Cover Supervisor, please get in contact with Demi at i-teachers or click ‘apply now’.
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Cover Supervisor
- Full-time, long-term position
- Paid £85 to £95 per day term time only
- Manage a classroom, making sure all children are on task learning
- Work Monday to Friday
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passion for education
- Previous of working with children/tutoring is ideal
- Resilient role model
- A Cover Supervisor will have excellent communication skills
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Located in the South of Leeds
- Supportive leadership team
- Extensive CPD opportunities
- Part of an excellent MAT
This Cover Supervisor role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your teaching skills and is the perfect starting point for your career. If you’ve been reading this and can’t wait to know more, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Demi.