|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
Graduate Cover Supervisor – September start
Have you recently graduated with and are keen to start a new role in September?
Are you looking to pave your pathway teacher training, with the hope of this year securing vital paid experience as a Graduate Cover Supervisor?
Would you prefer to work in one school for the full academic year, with excellent training, building relationships with pupils and staff?
This graduate cover supervisor role could be the perfect steppingstone for your career in education, please apply now or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Graduate Cover Supervisor
- Graduate role – Core subject degree ideal
- September start
- Work in one school for the full academic year, not day-to-day supply!
- Work Monday – Friday School hours
- Paid £70-£80 per day, term time only
- Perfect Pre-PGCE experience
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
- Popular secondary school in Manchester
- Full support and training provided
Person specification – Graduate Cover Supervisor
- 2:1 or above degree
- Excellent academic background
- Confident communicator, resilient role model
- Previous experience of working with children is ideal, for example tutoring
- Ideal for aspiring teachers
This Graduate Cover Supervisor role offers the perfect introduction to the teaching environment. The role involves a fantastic training and development programme, growing your confidence in the classroom.
You will initially be working with small groups of pupils and covering lessons as your grow into your role. This fantastic secondary school is a short distance away from the city centre and is a real hub for the local community. If you want to begin your career in a vibrant and happy atmosphere, this is perfect for you!
Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.