|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B15 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Are you an aspiring teacher looking to build the foundations for a fantastic career in education?
Are you a confident and intelligent graduate who would love the opportunity to take control and supervise classes?
If you’re an aspiring teacher looking for a hands-on, PAID role to gain some teaching experience, this could be the perfect role for you!
If this Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click ‘apply’ and send your CV to Demi today!
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Long-term role
- Paid £325 – £425 per week
- Cover lessons for absent Teachers
- Implement pre-planned and resourced lessons to students
- Keep students focused and engaged in the classroom
- Maintain good behaviour
- Promote positive learning experiences
- Support various departments by supporting students and teachers
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Birmingham location
- Well connected by transport links
- Inclusive and pupil-centered environment
- Innovative and holistic curriculum
- Strong focus on pupil and staff emotional health and wellbeing
- Experienced and dedicated team of staff
- High quality teaching standards
Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st degree – core subjects desirable
- Strong academic background
- Interested in a career in education
- Confident and open-minded
- Willing to be flexible in your position
To apply to this Cover Supervisor opportunity, click apply to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!