|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Cover supervisor – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you an ambitious and motivated individual, enthusiastic about finding a new and exciting role for the new academic year?
Do you have a passion for teaching and wish to further your career by gaining first-hand experience?
If this Cover supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Cover supervisor – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Cover supervisor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Cover supervisor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Cover supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Cover supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.