|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group graduate with a 2.1 or above in your degree?
Would you like to gain fantastic hands-on experience and provide cover in an Outstanding Secondary school in Thurrock?
Will you be starting your teacher training in 2021 and would like to experience leading a classroom and diversifying your skills in preparation?
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Russell Group graduate to join a Secondary school in Thurrock as a Cover Supervisor. Simply submit your CV today to APPLY!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Monday-Thursday school hours
- Paid £85-£95 per day (term time)
- Deliver engaging cover lessons
- Tailor lesson plans to individual needs and monitor progress
- Offer small group interventions and 1:1 booster sessions
- Ideal for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Secondary school located in Thurrock
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Visionary and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
- School has its own Direct teacher training programme
- Exceptional CPD offered to all staff
- Connected via c2c and bus routes
Cover Supervisor – Person Requirements
- Minimum of 2.1 in degree subject from a Russell Group University
- Passion for specialised subject
- Tutoring experience is desirable
- Aspiring teacher
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communicator
- Classroom management experience is desirable
Click APPLY to send your C.V to Pippa today! Shortlisting now and interviewing over the next two weeks!