|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, London (East) IG11 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a passionate Russell Group graduate with a 2.1 or above in your degree?
Do you want to build your teaching skills and confidence in the classroom in preparation for teacher training by securing a long-term role in one school as a Cover Supervisor?
Maybe you are experienced Tutor or Teaching Assistant that would like to develop your classroom management?
We are looking for a motivated and engaging Russell Group graduate to fulfil the role of Cover Supervisor. Simply submit your CV today to APPLY!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Cover Supervisor – The Role
- Monday-Thursday school hours
- Paid £85-£95 per day (term time)
- Deliver engaging cover lessons
- Take on a cover rota in a variety of subjects and develop your skills as a teacher
- Tailor lesson plans for 1:1 interventions and monitor progress when not covering
- The role will involve you covering different classes around the school and following already planned lessons
- Plan and deliver small group booster sessions
- Vital experience for aspiring teachers
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Secondary school located in Barking
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to progress onto school’s own direct teacher training programme
- Fantastic CPD for support and teaching staff
- Well connected by nearby transport links
Cover Supervisor – Person Requirements
- Minimum of 2.1 in degree subject from a Russell Group University
- Passion for specialised subject
- Tutoring experience is extremely advantageous
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with regards to which core subject department you are supporting
- Classroom management experience is desirable
Click APPLY to send your C.V to Pippa today! If this sounds like the kind of role that you believe you would flourish in then why not register your interest for a friendly and confidential conversation? APPLY today and if successful in the shortlisting process, you will be contacted!