Cover Supervisor – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands b15 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Are you an aspiring teacher looking for a role where you can gain rewarding and relevant experience?
Do you want to work inside of a secondary school renowned for its superb approach to creating engaging learning experiences?
Furthermore, are you looking to utilise prior experience working with young people inside of a school setting?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this excellent Cover Supervisor role in Birmingham this September!
Cover Supervisor – The Role:
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Covering lessons for absent teachers
- Creating inspiring and engaging learning experiences for all
- Following pre planned lesson guides set by teacher
- Making sure students receive excellent academic support throughout
Cover Supervisor – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Excellent secondary academy
- Dedicated to creating superb learning experiences for all
- Broad and rich secondary curriculum
- Excellent resource and facilities
- Focused on academic progression of students
- Public transport links nearby
Cover Supervisor – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Russell Group University desirable
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Eager to gain relevant and rewarding teaching experience
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused
- Prior experience working with young people
To apply for this fantastic role as a Cover Supervisor, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!