|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Cover Supervisor – Birmingham (B12)
Are you an enthusiastic individual who would relish the opportunity to work in a wonderful school supporting teachers and students, helping to upkeep their impressive academic reputation?
Perhaps you are keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment?
If this Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Cover Supervisor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Cover Supervisor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Lead cover lessons and small group sessions
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Cover Supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.