|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £22000 per Annum|
Do you have prior teaching experience and are looking to secure a role for September?
Would you relish the chance to be part of a cohesive teaching team at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form that boasts exemplary behaviour?
This school are looking for a Cover Teacher to support their teaching needs across the next academic year!
You would need prior school experience, a confident manner when delivering lessons, good behaviour management (to keep up the schools high standards) and be able to adapt to support different departments.
Take the first steps towards this Cover Teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV immediately!
Cover Teacher – Benefits:
- Cover Teacher role
- £21,600 salary
- Year contract, full-time role
- Potential to continue on at this Outstanding school
- Interviewing now for a September start
Cover Teacher – Role:
- Teaching students from KS3 – KS5 in various subjects
- Fill in and cover lessons with limited notice
- Contribute to the high standard of teaching
Cover Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior teaching / education experience
- Confidence to deliver a variety of lessons
- Strong behaviour management
- Flexible and able to adapt
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Cover Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Ealing, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Brent, Camden, Croydon, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Wandsworth and Westminster